|Professional English Tuition and Proofreading - London UK & worldwide | sitemap | log in|
Welcome to a complete English proofreading, correction, and editing service.
Your English is important to your success. With Richard you can have it proofread, checked, and corrected to make it perfect. Your work will then say exactly what you want it to say, in the way in which you are expected to say it, and you can submit, publish, or send it confidently knowing that it is free of any English errors.
Have your work proofread by Richard face-to-face in person or via email - Within 24 hours/Same Day, Within 48 hours, or Standard (3+ days).
Your document and style of English
Richard professionally proofreads, corrects, and edits a wide range of documents for individuals and businesses. His vast proofreading experience includes everything from PhD and Master's dissertations to website content to film scripts, fiction, and articles to CVs and letters. Most clients return regularly.
Click for more detail. (If you're not sure, click General).
Academic eg dissertations, theses, essays.
Non-native English speaker? You need a proofreader who specialises in the work of writers whose first language is not English. Richard is in an ideal position to help you:
● He is a very experienced EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teacher.
Proofreading will bring you many benefits, including correction and improvement of your:
● Grammar (eg tenses, sentence structure, word order, meanings, etc).
● Special requirements? Just tell Richard.
Have your work proofread by Richard
Face-to-face in person. Recommended if your work requires significant editing. Paper or computer. Click here to find out When and Where
1. Email your document and deadline (when you want it back) to Richard at email@example.com for a personal free no-obligation quote which is guaranteed not to change.
2. When you receive the quote, including a guarantee that the work can be completed by your deadline, decide whether you want to proceed, and if so make payment (instructions in the email).
3. After making payment, you will receive:
Do you have any questions eg about how long proofreading takes, regular documents, confidentiality, or guarantees? Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Arrange face-to-face proofreading now - Contact Richard
Email your document and deadline (when you want it back) to Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal free no-obligation quote which is guaranteed not to change.
Richard English Tutor .co.uk
Professional private English language tuition and proofreading services in London, the UK, and worldwide.
Copyright © 2008-2015 Richard Johnson BA (Hons) LLB CELTA