Q: How long does proofreading take via Email?
A: Your professionally proofread document is returned to you within 24 hours, 48 hours, or normally 3-7 days, depending upon which service you choose (24 hours, 48 hours, or Standard). In all cases, return of your proofread document is guaranteed by your agreed deadline or earlier, and in most cases you receive it well before then.
Q: What about regular documents via Email?
A: If you wish to avoid the need for separate quotes and payments, there are various arrangements Richard has made with some of his regular clients. For example, you can make one single payment of any amount when paying for your first document and then just send further documents for proofreading when you are ready. You will be told how much "credit" you have remaining when each proofread document is returned to you. When or before all the credit has been used, you may "top-up" for further work to be proofread or use the ordinary quote service. Just let Richard know what you would like to do.
Q: Are my documents and details confidential?
A: Richard values your privacy and security. All material you submit for proofreading, and your correspondence and personal details, will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Q: What guarantees do you provide?
A: Richard gives you seven guarantees - Speed and promptness (deadlines), Reliability, Confidentiality, Quality (accurate), Cost (will not change), Affordability, Satisfaction (guaranteed in two ways). With my first class proofreading service you have professional guarantees regarding speed, reliability, confidentiality, quality, cost, and your satisfaction. I am committed to providing all my clients with the best proofreading, correction, and editing services available. With my first class proofreading service you have professional guarantees regarding:
(1) Speed - your proofread document is guaranteed to be returned to you by your agreed deadline or earlier, whichever service you choose (24 hours, 48 hours, or standard). No deadline has ever been missed.
(2) Reliability - The fact that most of Richard's proofreading business is repeat (clients who come back again and again) speaks for itself. The service is completely reliable in every way.
(3) Confidentiality - all material you submit for proofreading, and your correspondence and personal details, will be treated in the strictest confidence.
(4) Quality - You are guaranteed the highest professional standard - the best available.
(5) Cost - The quote you receive is quaranteed - the cost will not change. There will be no more to pay later, however long the proofreading actually takes. (Many proofreaders send you an invoice later when they know how long it takes and costs.)
(6) Affordability - Richard's rates are extremely competitive and represent excellent value.
(7) Satisfaction - You have two satisfaction guarantees. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your proofread document, just let Richard know what you feel is wrong and he will proofread it again free of charge. Also, you have a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee - which has to date never been exercised.
Back to Proofreading
Arrange face-to-face proofreading now - Contact Richard
Email your document and deadline (when you want it back) to Richard at email@example.com for a personal free no-obligation quote which is guaranteed not to change.
Richard English Tutor .co.uk
Professional private English language tuition and proofreading services in London, the UK, and worldwide.
Copyright © 2008-2015 Richard Johnson BA (Hons) LLB CELTA